3.09.2020

Cleaning Week: 2 tips and SSS

I have two tips for you today:

1. Have fun with it.. this is where the SSS comes in;)
3. Have a safe zone

1. Have fun with it:
How? It's cleaning!? Well, you know me.. I'm always up for a little competition and this cleaning tip involves a little competition. 
SSS.. Let's just talk about the SSS..Not sure what that is? Probably not, because it's something I made up for our family.😜 Let me tell you how amazing it is though!!

The average song is 3-5 minutes and I believe you can pick up a room in that time. Whenever we need a quick pickup in a room we do the SSS. Kids especially love this!! One kid gets to request a song and when the song starts we try to beat the song and cleanup the space before the song ends. The kids are literally laughing and racing to put things away as the song is about to end.. I think music just puts everyone in a good mood.

My main tip for you today is to use that for yourself every morning. Put your favorite song on, do a quick sweep in your safe zone (the #1 place you always have clean) and beat the song before it ends! I do this every morning after the kids go to school in my kitchen-- clean up breakfast, load any dishes, clear off counters.


After you're done light a candle.. and you can even keep the music going! The aroma will calm you, the music lightens your mood, and it will make your house smell great and look great!
Try the single song sweep and tag me, dm me, tell me what you think!

2. Have a safe zone: I love having my main loving area as my safe zone. Somewhere we don't make messes in, we keep clean, and I can have available as a nice spot in case guests come over. Where will your safe zone be? Having this safe zone will give you a sense of peace as you know it is always well kept.. and even if the rest of your house is a disaster you can come here and feel some relief.😂

Where will your safe zone be?

That's it for today! Try these tips out and let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment