2.02.2013

How to: Natural Look-Makeup

I love a natural look, especially when it comes to make up. Being a busy mom on the go I need a quick morning regimen that I can stick to everyday and won't let me down.
Here's what I do basically in THREE Easy steps!

Foundation, bronzer, and mascara.


1. Use a liquid foundation. Apply it on lightly {I use about a pea size drop for my cheeks, then another pea size drop for nose, forehead, and eyelids} smooth it on your entire face. I use a sponge, but a make up brush would work as well.
Nu Skin Tinted Moisturizer 
{My sister used to work at Nu Skin and I have fallen in love with all of their products.. you will see shortly}.

 2. I think bronzer is such a great thing for every girl to have. It will add a little color to your face and brighten it up when you are in a rush or wake up way too early in the morning to get to work. I use my powder brush and blush brush for these steps. Dab your powder brush lightly in the bronzer and in circular motions apply it onto your face. You don't want a lot just a little bit all over.


3. With the blush brush, dab it into the bronzer again. We are going to give the cheeks more color than the entire face. This will make your cheekbones stand out. Brush onto the cheeks upward toward your hair line.

 You should be able to see a slight color difference on the cheeks. 
You don't want it too dramatic, but enough to bring out your cheekbones. 
If you want you may even add a little rose or peach colored blush.

 4. Using an eyelash curler, curl your eyelashes a few times. Then apply a few coats of mascara on top and bottom.
 Right now in my make up bag, I am using Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes.
Final result:

Always got to get a pic with the little Miss!

 There you go. A simple, natural, quick, on-the-go look! Doesn't take more than 10 mins. Anyone has time to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment