7.14.2020

[FREE ROADTRIP GAMES PRINTABLE FOR KIDS + A CUSTOMIZABLE PACKING LIST]

Roadtripping can be fun.. but it can also be rough! The final destination is what we look forward to, but we have to GET THERE first. I had quite the adventure last year, and after that I always leave prepared now! My first 3 kids did SO well in the car, but my last two don't last a minute before they need to be entertained! I've experienced many roadtrips-- solo and with the hubby, so I've got a few things down now.. I think. I'm sharing a few of our favorite games here that we throw into our roadtrip binders plus a customizable packing list!

 -License plate game from: @thesuburbanmom -Tic tac toe
-hangman
-dot to dot game
-pictionary
-i spy
-wipe clean cards/books from @usborne_books -stickers
-mazes



Click HERE for my Roadtrip printable Games 1
Click HERE for my Roadtrip printable Games 2
Click HERE for my Customizable Packing Checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment