5.15.2021

Friday Good vibes! How to boost your mood.

 Friday's are my absolute FAVORITE. I mean, who doesn't like Friday!? We spent the day outside all day and I loved being in this easy "good vibes" tank. You can find it at the Vici Dolls website or on amazon here: Good Vibes tank


And today I'm sharing 5 ways to get an INSTANT mood boost! Because challenges will come our way and we will have to make an effort sometimes to be happy. Find my suggestions below:


1. Turn on some good music-- music always boosts my mood and as a mom of 5, we have dance parties often!

2. Find a quiet space and meditate-- even if it's just for 5 mins, if you're in a stressful situation and can just leave it for some quiet, it can bring some peace and happiness.

3. Do a quick exercise! Jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups. I feel like exercise, even if it's just getting a few reps out in the office or at home, can boost your mood and leave you feeling stronger! From my favorite movie, "Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husband."

4. SUNSHINE, FRESH AIR, + A WALK. Go for a walk, even if the sun isn't shining. We do this almost daily. I try to get some fresh air (homeschooling and covid can really keep me indoors) and take the kids around the block for just a short walk once a day. Fresh air boosts my mood, clears my head, and is good for the soul.

5. Smile. I swear, smiling alone can change your mood. To make it even better, smile AT someone and give them a wave.


Try them out and let me know @danasdailys Choose HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment