5.20.2021

My favorite summer dress + a tip for when nights get chilly!

 I live in dresses in the summer, but one specifically is my GO TO. It is so comfy (basically like wearing a big t-shirt) and it is the perfect length, hits just barely above the knee! I am 5'5" for reference. 

This dress comes in tons of different prints, it is reasonably priced, and I just feel like I can RUN and PLAY in it with all of my kids. And that my friends, is what a mom of 5 needs.


Check out my favorite summer dress here:

Leopard print Amazon dress:

Amazon Leopard Print Dress

And, here's a quick tip and extra added layer to make your dress look even cuter and more flattering at the waist:


Tie a sweater around your waist to bring it in and have it on hand in case the nights get chilly! Use a hair elastic to bring it up and tie it into a knot.


Happy hot summer days and cool evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment