6.11.2021

Back to the basics!

I love having some good basics in my closet. I've rounded up 10 basics I think every girl should have. Take this easy quiz below and tell me what number you got. I got a 9/10 so looks like I actually have some shopping to do! Haha.

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite essential tees! It's not totally white, it's a little off white which I like, and it is so soft and stretchy! You can knot it, tuck it in, and it's just the right length if you want to leave it hanging.



I love wearing some good basics, like a white v neck tee and then changing it up with a tje or tuck. Then you can add more, like this pretty layered gold chain necklace! Or maybe some fun earrings. Let's keep it simple and make our accessories stand out.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment