8.31.2021

My FAVORITE ever GREEN SMOOTHIE & the best leggings to go with it!

 This smoothie has been in our home from 10+ years. It's that good. I will probably never give it up.

It is also SO simple to make, which is nice when you are a busy mom or dad or ANYONE on the go!

Plus, I'm sharing my favorite workout leggings ever. You can workout in them or just run around in them because they are so comfy. I've tried a lot of leggings in my day and these are by far my favorite.



Post-workout GREEN SMOOTHIE:

1 frozen banana

1/2 to 1 cup milk (almond, oat, cow whatever you like)

1 handful spinach

1 tbsp peanut butter

1/2 to 1 cup greek yogurt

Optional: 1 serving of your favorite vanilla protein powder and a handful of frozen strawberries.

Blend all together in a blender and then if you want top with granola! I used Erin Bakers Granola this time around.



BEST LEGGINGS EVER: My Zella Leggings are by far my most favorite leggings ever. They are so comfy and soft. They have a great fit for working out and are comfortable enough to run around (or lounge) in all day! Click the picture below to shop:





No comments:

Post a Comment