2.06.2013

Delicious Pancakes

So, speaking of pancakes yesterday, I wanted to share a little recipe with you guys.

I'm not big on making things from scratch because I always complain that it takes too much time. We all know that it tastes so much better though. I was fine with my Krusteaz pancake mix that I was using before, I mean just add water and stir and you got a pancake mix. Until, one day, I ran out, and my mom was here and I wanted to make her a nice breakfast. SO.. I tried a recipe from my Morris family cookbook.

These pancakes are delicious. And I don't think I will ever buy pancake mix again. They are super EASY too! I mean a few ingredients that don't take long at all to mix together, and you have delicious pancakes. Pancakes are so easy to make from scratch {unless you're going to get all fancy} and they taste delicious. Try it out:


Delicious Pancakes

3 Tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder-heaped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1/3 cup melted butter
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups milk (more if you like thinner pancakes)

Mix first four ingredients
Then add next ingredients. Don't beat too long. Put 3 inch circles and fry until golden, turning only once.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment