2.08.2013

P90x Yoga-Getting Fit!

 I only have good things to say about P90x Yoga. If you haven't tried it, you NEED to try it! I lost my gym pass awhile back (ok, like a year ago) and just a couple of months ago started doing this because my daily situps and leg lifts just weren't enough. This stuff makes me feel the burn EVERY time! I LOVE the gym, but for now this will have to do.

Exercising every day is part of how I maintain a healthy weight.

It's hard to find time to do it sometimes, but you NEED to do it to feel healthy, strong, and stay in shape! This will definitely keep you in shape. Even if you split it up like me, and only do 30 mins or more a day.

Another thing to maintain/lose weight is to really watch your portion sizes & eat healthy. If you get full, box it up and save it for tomorrow! You don't have to eat it all, just put it away. I notice when I eat slower too, I get full and stop eating. I feed my son off of my plate, so I'll take a bite, and then him a bite, and that takes awhile. So I find after feeding him and I for so long I'm suddenly full. So eat slow and eat small {&healthy}!

Happy exercising & eating healthy!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment