2.25.2013

Movie Night & Dinner: The Lorax!

The Lorax

If you haven't seen this movie with your kids, I highly recommend it! I absolutely LOVE this movie and we have watched it one too many times. On Friday nights I like to let my daughter pick out a movie to watch and then I like to make a dinner beforehand to go along with it! She loves it and I do too. Here is what I came up with:
Colorful Noodles
 The colorful noodles were my favorite. The Lorax is just a colorful movie, if you haven't noticed. The trees are so bright and fun.
We did Grilled Chicken Alfredo. The blue Alfredo sauce turned out fun too!
 I made a version of the trees with a cheesestick and orange slices.
Added a side of bread.
We also had blue raspberry jello that I didn't get in there, it added more fun bright color and was a yummy side! You could also do an orange jello to kind of represent the LORAX himself, which would be fun. You could also get different colors of cotton candy and add those onto some forks and those could be the trees, that would be cute!

Let me know if you do your own, and what you come up with!
I found the original ideas from these two blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment