1.18.2021

Free Printable Fern Home Art

 I'm all about meaningful art and when I came across these free fern printables from Style Me Green, I knew I had to have them!

Why though? When my husband and I first got married he bought me a fern because I was obsessed with the movie How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. If you have no idea how those two relate-- go watch the movie! 

Anyway, this little fern lasted FOREVER. And now whenever I see a fern I'm reminded of that cute little plant we had in our first apartment together and how small and simple it was-- just like our newly developed love for each other.

That little fern lasted forever, I think a lot longer than either of us were expecting. Haha. But it was such a fun sight when we walked into the room and realized it was still there.

I love seeing this little fern leaf in our room now beside our bed. It reminds me of US and our new life together and I think that's what art should do! Art should bring about something sentimental, peace, remind you of something joyful or just make you happy.

If you want your free fern printables from Style Me Green click here: Free Fern Printables



No comments:

Post a Comment