1.22.2021

Free Printable Valentine's Day Love Notes

 I love any and every holiday-- no matter how big or small. I think they can be a chance to have fun, celebrate, make memories or just show someone we love them. I especially love creating fun traditions on holidays with my kids and husband.

So starting February 1st, I am going to write a little letter to each of my kids (and husband!) leading up to Valentine's Day and tell them one reason why I love them.

I got the cutest mailbox from Target for $5 (they also have dollar spot ones that are smaller) that I will stick these notes in.

If you want your free printable click here:  Valentine's Day Love Notes Printable 

And check out the easiest tutorial to make your own DIY envelopes! You can use the second page with all the little tiny hearts to cut our squares and then fold into an envelope.







No comments:

Post a Comment