3.14.2021

White Jeans to Wear in Spring and 30+ mess free activities for kids!

White jeans are my FAVORITE for spring! I have four boys though and sometimes the thought of wearing them scares me! I've learned to just ignore the fact that they WILL get dirty, and wear them whenever I want! 


To relieve your mind a little, Merrick's Art has great tips to keep them clean and things to have on hand while wearing them, like a bleach pen or tide pen, both have saved my white jeans a few times! Plus she also gives so many great ways to wear them. Find the post for cleaning them HERE and the post to wear them HERE.


Plus, find some of my favorite white jeans on sale below!


And to help keep them clean just a LITTLE bit longer, here are some fun  MESS FREE activities for your kids!

 30+ Mess Free activities for kids!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment