5.14.2021

Summer Outfit + my favorite $5 summer layering tee!

You know what I love about summer? Running around with no shoes.. haha I feel like a kid! And the next best thing is LESS makeup. Coming from one of my favorite Maroon 5 songs "no makeup on, that's my thing. Sugar, yes please." I love being barefoot and makeup free in the summer! Give me all the sun and water. Today I'm sharing one of my favorite outfits that is perfect as we head into summer!

This layering tee is AMAZING for summer. A must in my opinion. And you know what's so great about it? It's only $5! I'm still blown away by that every time. Here is the link to the shirt and it comes in multiple colors: Downeast basics: Wonder Tee 

This is my favorite jean jacket ever and it often goes on MEGA sale, so keep an eye out!

And last is this summer skirt.. so flowy, cutest print, and so perfect for summer!
And just in case you want some shoes to go with that oufit ;) here is one of my favorite pairs below:

No comments:

Post a Comment