5.14.2021

My Favorite workout pieces & what to eat in a day {simple meal plan}!

 I love a good workout. And especially after that last Texas trip (see last post). We ate ALL the good food, and honestly I just like to relax and indulge and I don't think much about getting a workout in.

(Top: @hypersparklez on instagram)

Coming home from vacation however, I am so ready to jump back in and get a good workout in!
Today I'm linking some of my favorite workout pieces and a simple meal plan! Find them all below!


Favorite leggings for low impact or travel: Lululemon Align's.
Or Zella's live in high waist leggings:
Favorite leggings for high intensity: Lululemons Invigorate's.

And if the nutrition part is your problem, I've got a simple meal plan here for you, too! Enjoy and good luck on your journey!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment